Unblockedgamming provide Calcy IV Apk + Obb 2.63 version file for Android 4.1 and above. Calcy IV 2.63 apk (tesmath.calcy) without any modifications. It’s easy to download and install to your smartphone.
• Encounter Scan: See the IV of any monster before you even throw a ball.
• Reads IV, Move-Ratings, and Appraisal from the screen.
• Raid and Gym Counter: Shows your perfect counters vs a Raid Boss – includes Weather buffs and Breakpoints.
• Renaming: Copy an adjustable Nickname (e.g. with Type Symbols and calculated values).
• Gym Badge Progress Reader.
• Save, compare, and export all your scans.
• No risk of a ban: There is no login and no interaction with other applications.
• Power-saving: Only takes a screenshot when you instruct it to.
• No need to leave the game while using Calcy IV.
• Fully customizable outputs.
• Can be used in every language except Traditionally Chinese.
Calcy IV helps you to decide what IV (hidden values) a monster has and how strong it really is. This is now possible before you even caught the monster.
Calcy IV also calculates the DPS and the performance of your attack-moves. Additionally, by tapping the button while your team leader gives his appraisal, Calcy automatically reads the appraisal to refine the IV range.
By pressing the overlay button a bit longer and tapping the green raid boss symbol, you enter Calcy’s raid simulator. Here, Calcy tells you for every raid boss what the best team of all your monsters is and whether you can beat the boss.
This calculation includes weather buffs and all “Breakpoints” of your monsters (i.e. the next level where the damage of the monster significantly increases).
If you wish, Calcy generates a nickname (based on many adjustable blocks containing e.g. IV, move types, DPS, and other stats) and copies it to your clipboard. Now you can easily insert it in the game.
• PvP Update (Part 1):
– New output option: PvP CP displaying how close a monster gets to 1500/2500 CP
– Sorting by PvP CP in History
– Move overlay: Added CP and product of stats at different levels
– New Type Effectiveness
• Reading the catch date, a rename block Catch Year and sorting history by date
• Level options for evoCP and duel rating in output
• Stay tuned for the next update handling the new moves and fight system